The Hedge Fund Course gives you a comprehensive view of the hedge fund industry and teaches you how to plan and select the most appropriate hedge funds suitable to any existing diversified portfolios.
Hedge funds are one of the fastest growing, yet probably least understood, sectors of the asset management industry. The CISRO’s Hedge Fund Course presents a detailed and comprehensive picture of the hedge fund industry. It is ideal for employees of funds, family offices, private client financial service providers, individual investors and others involved directly or indirectly in the development of, offering of, marketing of and investing in hedge funds. The course is divided in three parts: Part I: Understanding Hedge Funds, Part II: Investing in Hedge Funds; and Part II: Hedge Funds Operations.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the main characteristics of hedge funds
- Distinguish among the different types and styles of hedge funds
- Explain who invests in hedge funds and why
- Evaluate the performance of Hedge based on their risk
- Identify the majors factors to be taken into account when investing in hedge funds.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of hedge fund of funds and the future of the hedge industry
- Identify the issues and risks faced by hedge fund managers and hedge fund investors
Who Should Attend
Employees of funds, family offices, private client financial service providers, individual investors and others involved directly or indirectly in the development of, offering of, marketing of and investing in hedge funds.
Upon successfully completing this training program, you will receive a certificate from CISRO Institute of Management: the Applied Graduate Certificate in hedge fund. The CISRO Executive training Programs are eligible for CE credits. Click here to view a sample of our Certificate of Completion.
This course assumes no prior knowledge of hedge funds. While not required, attendees would benefit from having prior basic knowledge of capital markets and derivatives.
Dr. Tov Assogbavi,
Director, CISRO Graduate Diploma of PM
P. O. Box 21013, 1935 Paris Steet, PLAZ 69
Sudbury, On. P3E 6G6
Phone: 705 522-1059